Monday, December 29, 2008

This Should Be An Official Holiday

OMG OMG OMG!!! It's...

WORLD KISSING DAY!!!

Tomorrow anyways. That sounds like the BEST day in the year. xD That'll be fun. I don't have anyone to kiss. ^_^;; But still it's WORLD KISSING DAY. Ahahaha. Can't WAIT!

I don't know why I'm so jazzed about this dumb event. It's pretty depressing if you ask me. But I don't care. It is WORLD KISSING DAY SOOOOOOOON. I can't get the info for it off Facebook -_- Stupid FB has been hanging a lot lately. Oh wait, it just loaded. So here's the info! I think EVERYONE should do it. Kisses are awesome.

*****

30.12.08 WORLD KISSING DAY '08

Just for one day let's put aside all kinds of hostility, let's remove from our heads all
negative thoughts and all rivalries between colleagues or friends!

Let's end 2008 in a great way! How to do that? That's easy!..let's kiss everyone we know!

It doesn't matter what kind of kiss it's gonna be. You can choose the one you like! It could
be a kiss on the cheek, a kiss on the lips, on the hand....it doesn't matter the way you
kiss each other!

To take part in the World Kissing Day '08 you need to invite most of your friends on


Facebook! Who knows, maybe we'll be able, for a day not to hear bad news on TV and we'll be
able to end 2008 with a good laugh!!!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!!!!


*****

Yes! The title is a link to the event info on FB. Gooo seeeeee!

That's all for now. WORLD KISSING DAY report tomorrow! Yosh!

Maybe I'll post up a less hyper post later...

Waaai~

Jared

No comments: