Saturday, December 06, 2008

Infractum

He tells everyone a story,
'Cause he thinks his life is boring,
And he fights so you won't ignore him,
'Cause that's his biggest fear,
And he cries but you rarely see him do it,
And he loves but he's scared to use it,
So he hides behind the music,
'Cause he likes it that way,

Have you ever felt this way before?
'Cause I don't wanna hide here anymore,
Take me to the place where nothing's wrong,
And thanks for coming, shut the door,
They say someone out there sees us,
Well if you're real then save me Jesus,
Cause I've been this way for far too long,
I wasn't meant to feel alone

- Thousand Foot Krutch, This Is A Call


*****

Infractum
is a Latin word meaning, to break, weaken, impair, or discourage.


I should have grown a brain sooner. I should have seen it. But I didn't want to. Whatever. It's over now.

I give up.

You win.

I break again.

Jared

****

What if I wanted to break?
Laugh it all off in your face?
What would you do?
What if I fell to the floor?
Couldn't take this anymore?
What would you do?

- 30 Seconds to Mars, The Kill


No comments: