Sunday, December 14, 2008

Something New

I wore a tie last night. The first time in my life I've voluntarily worn one. The dress code for my youth group's Christmas event was "Christmas in Black & White." So yeah. People didn't stick to the theme. Some only wore white with jeans. Some only wore black with jeans. But I stuck to the theme. I bought the tie specifically for the event. Haha. Here's a picture:

I took it when I got home. There are probably some of me at the event (I was an MC after all) but I don't have those pictures yet. I'll upload some when I get them. I like this tie. Maybe I'll buy one of two more. Haha.

This is a no-meaning post. In the journalism world it would be called a "fluff-piece." Maybe not even that.

But I felt like it.

Jared

1 comment:

Liz said...

haha Yeah, it's a pretty good tie. But such a poser!! Like me ;P