Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Girlfriend

I love my parents. The following conversation took place shortly after lunch today.

*****

Dad: So got a new girlfriend already la.

Me: Uh...no.

Dad: Think we don't know issit. I read your blog.

Me: Who's my new girlfriend then?

Mom: Zoe!

Mom: Lisa!

Me: Two girls? I'm not that kinda guy.

Dad: It's Trisha la. See he put up this "not nice" picture of her.

Me: *DIES LAUGHING*

*****

Heee. Only a select few people will see the humor in this conversation. Especially the end of it.

Ahhh. The irony. I just thought I share that.

:D

Jared

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah ur parents rox,dey r open minded enuff
n woah dey read ur blog:)

Liz said...

Me??? MEEEEE??????!!!!!
Hey....I'm the innocent one here!
What did I do?? Your girlfriend?? Puh-lease...No way. Uh-uh.
I can't help it if YOU like ME.
I mean, who wouldn't? I like ME ;P

Just kidding Jare.
And I get the little humour at the end, eh???? ;P
Cheers for Christmas!! God bless! ;P

Unknown said...

so cute... Yr parents. But Lisa will make a goo girl friend...