Saturday, November 08, 2008

To What Lengths?

Okay...I'm downloading the Twilight series of books. *Waits for screams of agony from all the guys and ignores smug smiles of all the girls.*

Don't ask why, because I honestly do not know. But I aim to finish at least Twilight before I go see the movie. And maybe then I will be able to see what a little of the hype is about. But let it be stated here, for all the world to see, that if it is a badly written book with unengaging characters like I have been told. I will be merciless in my flaming of it. Not because I am mean, but I have standards. I believe that Hollywood needs to take responsibility for all the crappy movies they've allowed to be produced and shown, and likewise I believe that authors should take resposibility for the crappy books they've written.

But if Twilight is good. Then I suppose it would be only right and fair to give it due credit and praise. I'm all for giving things a fair chance. We'll see.

Ici ne va rien,
Jared

P.S. Stop smiling, Daph and Trish... >_>

No comments: