Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Face

I have only one thing to say tonight.

"God's in his heaven, all's right with the world."

This is my face as I forget all the crap that's happened.

I learned a valuable lesson here. If you smile like an idiot? It really helps you be happy. Second best? Is looking at yourself smiling like an idiot.

Today was a Golden Day.

It wasn't a necessarily perfect day. But it was grand all the same. I'm glad I woke up this morning.

Gotta blaze,

Jared

*****

The sun'll come out tomorrow,
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow,
There'll be sun,
Just thinkin' about tomorrow,
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow,
'Til there's none

- Annie, Tomorrow

2 comments:

Sarah Yong said...

YAY YAY YAY
:D

Liz said...

Wow.
You really CAN smile like an idiot!
Good for you.
You know what? I've got another secret that you can try.
Laugh hysterically. I mean, loud and crazy. And don't let yourself stop. When you think you're gonna stop, just keep laughing anyway. Start another fit of laughs.
It's the best! Try it.
*whispers* I do it sometimes. When I'm alone of course. ;P