Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Want....

Hahaha. My birthday is in one month and three days. I'm going to be 18. Urgh. I don't exactly feel old. But then, I feel old. -_- If that makes any sense. :D Anyways, since I am soon to be 18. And it's a pretty important number! Not as important as it is in the States, but still important. I mean in two years I'm TWENTY. That's a 2 and a 0. Not something nice to think about. That means I only have three years to find the girl I wanna marry! Aaaaaarrrgghhh!! Well the plan is 21. But that's another story.

Just for the record I shall post up what I want for my birthday here. So that if anyone ASKS me, I can tell them it's on my Blog. Instead of having to recount the whole list to them. I've even divided the wants into handy categories. :D

1 - Stuff I'll Probably Get Whether I Want Them Or Not

  • Uh... I can't think of anything! :D

2 - Stuff I Want That I May Possibly Get


3 - Stuff I Want But Will Probably Not Get Unless My Friends Suddenly Become Really Rich, Or Someone I Know Is Crazy Generous, Or My Parents Feel Like Maxing Out Their Credit Cards That Month >_>


4 - Stuff I Want But Will NEVER Possibly Get This Year


5 - Stuff I Should Probably Get By Myself


Hahaha. Okay so some of those categories are just to mess around *cough*4 & 5*cough* but yeah that's really all I can think of. Like I pretty much have everything I need. And I'm not a greedy person. I'm perfectly content with what I've got. Of course saying that probably won't help my case with the people who are so generously considering giving me that Bugatti, but oh well. It's true.

There's some stuff on the list that I'd really like. But I've lived without them for so long. I doubt it'd make much of a difference in the long run. Haha.

I don't actually remember what I got for my birthday last year. >_> If anything. Haha.

Anyways, that's what I want! I'll probably throw up a proper post sometime during the week. I just wanted to get my wishlist out here.

^_^

Jared

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can offer you just my wishes!!
Happy advanced birthday!! XD