Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You vs. Reality

This is what I want to be doing.

This is what I am doing.

*****

ASSIGNMENTS FTL.

I'll be glad once I'm done with this institutionalized thing called studying. Don't get me wrong, I love learning. But studying has never been my forté (incidentally the French word fort or "strength." See what I mean about learning? I didn't read that in any of the books I've ever had to do for school. ~_~) Thankfully, after four years of the detestable practice, I'm going to be done.

I wish I had a countdown, but my wonderful course is such that I don't know the exact date of my emancipation.

This post is simply to say that, after more than a year of hiatus?

I'm back.

And hopefully, better than ever.

Oh yeah.

See you all very soon,

Jared

No comments: